TV Operations Data Engineer
Technology is a playground for ideas!
Vodafone Shared Services Romania is the place to make them come to life.
If you want to invest more in a career rather than just a job,
Meet us, Join us, Grow with us!
We stay hungry and true to our core values by recruiting people who are fun, passionate, open, and question everything.
Reflect on what your motivation is to come on board! We’re eager to hear your story.
We live and thrive in an ever-changing environment where creativity and productivity are key, within working hours, of course.
With these skills you are a great candidate:
• Ability to transform user and operational requirements to create actionable operational insights via meaningful dashboards, alarms, reports, automation workflows, etc
• Monitor overall delivery of data to different data platforms and assist with troubleshooting when needed.
• Support data quality practices, identify discrepancies, anomalies and flaws in the data
• Experience manipulating and analysing large and complex datasets
• Strong communication skills to manage local and remote stakeholders in a highly distributed team
• Professional work experience with data, analytics, BI
• Proficient in flow programming tools e.g Apache Nifi , Alteryx
• Strong know in business intelligence and reporting tools and capabilities e.g Splunk, Kibana, Tableau, Excel
• Experienced in MongoDB and OracleDB
• Strong skills in Automation tools or automation via Python programming
• Good knowledge in Docker/Podman, Linux
• Knowledge in machine learning algorithms and NLP will be appreciated
• Basic knowledge of AWS platform is preferred.
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
• Test, Operate and Demand Machine Learning and AI models that are scaled and replicated across TV markets
• Use a variety of datasets to test hypothesis, discover hidden relationships and provide actionable insights
• Test, Operate analytical models to industrialise insight into TV Operations
• Use data visualisation to engage audiences in a compelling way
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
• In this pandemic period we have 100% work from home for your safety. After this pandemic period we have 2 days work from home per week!
• Medical and dental services
• Life insurance
• Dedicated employee phone subscription
• Special discounts for gyms and retailers
• Annual Company Bonus
• Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
• You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
• Getting in on the ground floor of and technology changing company
• Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you!