Established in 1993, Interbrands Marketing & Distribution is today one of the most important companies in the distribution and marketing of FMCG in Romania, and our goal is to remain at the forefront of the supply chain solutions, providing value and quality to our customers nationwide.
Enjoy the Right Choice!
• University degree;
• Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in personnel administration and payroll processing (preferably within a company with at least 500 employees);
• Familiar with labor legislation requirements (special regulations related to taxes, public contributions, in-kind benefits etc.);
• Strong knowledge of administration of personnel and payroll systems;
• Proven ability to work independently and to prioritize tasks and work on multiple assignments;
• Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills;
• Initiative, result orientation;
• Problem-solving capacity;
• Proactive team player;
• Analytical thinking, attention to details and organized working methods;
• Above-average knowledge of English;
• Proficiency in MS Office, Excel advanced
Candidates should be able to work in a multinational/ multicultural environment and capable to handle confidential information.
Review, analyze and verify payroll reports for accuracy and make necessary adjustments through established procedures;
Implementation and monitoring of personnel administration and payroll processing systems / policies in company
Support for employees of the organization for all matters pertaining personnel administration and payroll processing;
Ensure accurate, timely and compliant employee records and payroll data / payments / reports;
Permanent information on legislative changes in the labor legislation and payroll;
Introducing amounts into the electronic bank system for the payment of salaries
Draw up monthly declarations and reports;
Prepare recurring and ad-hoc reports as needed by management and accounting/finance;
Ensure data and controls are set up accurately within systems to ensure compliance with the legal guidelines.
Preparation of documents necessary to reimbursement of the medical leaves indemnities from the Romanian Health Authority.