Join us as a Reservations Agent and you’ll take the first step into an industry that can take you wherever you want to go. We’ll give you the training and opportunities you need to live life to its fullest, no matter how you define it.
- Process all reservation requests, changes, and cancellations received by phone, fax, or mail.
- Identify guest reservation needs and determine appropriate room type.
- Verify availability of room type and rate.
- Answer questions about property facilities/services and room accommodations.
- Follow sales techniques to maximize revenue.
- Input and access data in reservation system.
- Indicate special room reservation types (e.g., complimentary rooms, employee discounts, travel agent inspection rates, and wholesale reservations) by inputting the correct code and rate into the reservation system.
- Follow proper escalation procedures when addressing guest concerns.
- Very good English skills;
- Very good computer knowledge;
- Previous hospitality industry exposure represents a plus;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- High customer focus and detail-oriented;