ESD & Strain Measurement Technician, CljP
At Bosch, we care. For you, our business, and our environment.
In Cluj, Bosch established an Automotive Electronics Plant. Since it's opening, in 2013, the company developed high quality products and innovative solutions for international customers. The manufacturing portfolio displays electronic control units for safety in traffic, comfort functions and driving convenience. Additionally, the plant produces electronic control units for eBike powertrain, designed to inspire our mobility behaviour.
We grow together in a place where our colleagues can discover new directions and reinvent themselves, with many ways of working and areas to explore. By using state-of-the-art technology and Industry 4.0 solutions for connected manufacturing, we optimize production and logistics processes. Our responsibility goes far beyond business. We're independent of stock markets and bound to the purpose of the Robert Bosch Foundation; our success directly benefits society, the environment, and future generations.
We enjoy the benefits of a work-life balance program and reward packages that match each lifestyle. For those who want to take up professional or personal challenges, we provide access to our Training Center, for both the employees and for the students from the dual educational system.
We inspire each other for a better today, in an environment defined by diversity and with solid values: cooperation openness, respect, and trust. Through our partnership with the local universities, by offering inspiring working conditions, and getting involved in social projects, we work for a better tomorrow. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference!
What distinguishes you
- Technical University degree as advantage
- Preferably experience in electronics and metrology, ideally within automotive area
- Preferable 3 years general experience
- Knowledge of quality methods
- IT knowledge: MS-Office
- Good technical analysis skills
- Analytical and creative way of thinking
- Structured working (planning, organizing, monitoring, improving)
- Willingness to accept responsibility and to stand up for decisions taken
- Ability to handle tasks flexibly
- Good communication skills
- Target, process and quality orientation
Your contribution to something big
- Responsible for making ESD, electrical and strain measurement approvals and acceptances
- Reporting of measurement results according to internal Bosch norms
- Tracking and monitoring scheduled periodic verifications
- Prepare and organize acceptance reports for audits together with CljP Process Engineers
- Making risk assessments for strain measurement
- Maintain and define processes and support process owners related to ESD and Strain measurements (Risk analyses and Strain measurements)