Mechanical Design Engineer for VNI CVS - TSR
You will be part of a dynamical team which is responsible for the development and design of a various innovative mechanical products for commercial vehicles market, as follow: vehicle instrumentation, dashboards, tachographs, vehicle control units, different radars, sensors and video cameras. As a Mechanical Design Engineer, you will be:
* Part of project acquisition team, performing customer requirements analysis relevant for establishing a feasible mechanical concept;
* Mechanical design responsible from concept phase until the start of production;
* Perform activities according to the assigned project role: mechanical project management, architecture and engineering, tolerance calculation, brainstorming or innovations workshops;
* Provide inputs and offer support on the related project disciplines and assembly line;
* Involved in worldwide coordination and support activities.
* University Degree in Mechanical Engineering;
* Knowledge of mechanical design;
* Knowledge of tolerance analysis;
* Knowledge of CAD software. CREO is an advantage;
* Knowledge of parts manufacturing (prototypes and final products);
* Automotive experience is an advantage;
* Initiative, communication skills and open mind;
* English language at medium level. German language is an advantage.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
This Business Area Vehicle Networking and Information develops modules and end-to-end systems for connected mobility along the strategic elements "Network. Inform. Integrate.", i.e. hardware, software and services. By providing solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, system integration and high-performance computing for cars, commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures functioning networks and a smooth flow of information for connected mobility.