Project Manager German OEM - VNI HMI - TSR
The project manager drives, leads and manages a project within the specified time, budget and quality framework to the satisfaction of the customers, ensuring economic success for the company and profitability of the product over lifetime.
* Definition of project objectives (financial, scheduling and quality goals);
* Selecting and negotiating project (core) team members in conjunction with the line management;
* Establishing adequate project organization (meeting structure, information/ knowledge exchange, documentation, archiving);
* Setup an initial project plan in accordance with the valid processes (phases, deliverables, milestones/ Q-Gates, etc.);
* Ensuring compliance to valid processes incl. legal requirements;
* Tracking the project progress, define corrective measures if deviating from the plan;
* Controlling the usage of the released project budget and project resources per approved project plan;
* Deciding and reporting the overall project status in accordance with the financial and quality KPIs supported by a valid tool and process set;
* Installing and performing professional change management;
* Performing opportunity & risk assessment, controlling and steering the implementation of opportunity & risk measures;
* Escalating issues if necessary;
* Representation of project in customer (internal/external) meetings and representation of project-interests in supplier meetings.
* Academic degree in engineering, economics or similar qualification;
* Several years of professional experience in the automotive or consumer electronics industry in a variety of different functions;
* Several years of professional experience as project lead, leadership experience in the area of project management or as sub-project manager (e.g. technical project lead) of a project of appropriate size;
* Sufficient experience in the areas of product development and operations would be beneficial;
* Experience in the role as project lead / functional lead for a team of employees of different functional areas over a period of several years;
* Collaboration with international teams;
* Excellent customer ?facing and internal communication skills;
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English;
* German language would be a plus;
* Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills;
* Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.