Employee Engagement Intern, Germany, 1 Dec, 2021 - 30 Nov, 2022
The Employee Experience Team is looking for an intern that will boost the Engagement activities for our new Smart Workspace which consists of Office365, our new intranet "Smart Connect" and further Employee Services. We want to create one common seamless experience for our colleagues and create awareness, engagement and further enablement on how to use the Smart Workspace.
• Available for period of realization: 1 Dec 2021 - 30 Nov 2022
• Background: Media Arts, Communication&Journalism
• Minimum level of studies: bachelor(required)
• Skills: Microsoft Powerpoint, Photoshop, Media Planning, Presentation Skills, Communication
• English language, B2 level
- Creation of Smart Workspace Communication, e.g. drafting articles, writing how-to guidelines
- Managing of Communities for our Smart Workspace Engagement, e.g. our Champions networks
- Support and conduction of enablement sessions for our colleagues on how to use the Smart Workspace
- Support and co-creation of campaigns to raise the awareness of the Smart Workspace
• Salary for the opportunity: 1620 EUR Per Month
• Get Certified as a Global Talent Participant
• Develop a set of leadership qualities through our Leadership Development Model
• Get personal & professional support from your local AIESEC office and AIESEC office abroad
• Boost your career prospects with an an international internship in your field
• Accommodation: a place will be provided but not paid for. You will have to cover the cost.
• A computer will be provided
Note: The opportunity will take place in Bonn, Germany, in the international office of DHL.
For over 20 years, AIESEC brings around 100 interns from all over the world to our locations every year. All of our AIESEC interns become part of Upgrade Program when they join the company. Upgrade Program will not offer you only an internship experience but also:
• Mentorship program facilitated by AIESEC alumni to ensure a successful career plan in DPDHL
• Customized workshops and digital learning plan focused on our business’ most demanded skills
• Exclusive networking spaces facilitated by the AIESEC community, designed to retain quality young talent in DPDHL.
Boost your career with AIESEC!