Senior Eng for Electronics, Microprocessor Systems
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Elektrobit Automotive Romania active
View all jobs Senior Eng for Electronics, Microprocessor Systems active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
Elektrobit (EB) is a visionary global supplier of embedded and connected software products and services for the automotive industry with more than 3400 employees worldwide. For over 30 years now, we have been developing pioneering technologies for automated driving, new vehicle infrastructures, connected cars, and user experience. We are a wholly owned subsidiary of Continental AG.
At EB we are working toward a world in which mobility causes zero fatalities, produces low emissions, and transforms your commute into quality time. In our collaboration with our customers, including Audi, BMW, Mercedes Benz, Ford, GM, Volkswagen Group, Volvo, and many more, we live and breathe our passion for automotive software and for the mobility of tomorrow.
Join our team and help shape the future of the automobile.
- You design, develop, integrate and validate electronic circuits, primarily in the field of digital circuit technology and microprocessor systems;
- You are responsible for the entire development chain of our infotainment products within your specialist area, from concept creation to series production;
- You will analyze customer requirements, take automotive standards into account, and develop solid and cost-optimized solutions;
- In cooperation with the other sub-areas, you will develop concepts for digital circuit technology;
- You create the circuit diagram for your area, calculate and simulate your circuits and select suitable components together with procurement;
- To create the circuit board layout, you define the requirements for your circuits and accompany the implementation;
- You put circuits into operation and verify function and data integrity according to the specification, for this you also use and supervise automated test environments;
- You document your work and the results as part of the development process;
- You use the latest and most innovative technologies and components;
- Maintaining contact with the world's leading manufacturers of SoCs, memory modules and other digital components is also one of your tasks;
- In addition, you will supervise working students, bachelor and master theses, if necessary, and contribute to the system and product definition;
- You are ready to take on the management of sub-projects if necessary.
- M.sc. or PhD in the field of electrical engineering / electronics or comparable, and have at least five years of professional experience in this area;
- Profound, in-depth knowledge of the latest methods for development and verification of digital circuits, and in particular with the integration of SoCs and digital/ high-speed peripherals;
- Familiar with the methods of test automation (e.g. with LabView);
- Very good English skills and language skills in German;
- Experienced in working in an international team on extensive, complex and challenging tasks;
- Independent, structured, analytical way of working.
- Career opportunities corresponding to your professional success;
- The possibility to develop advanced technology and to transform it into enriching end user experiences;
- An international and multicultural working environment in a prestigious company;
- A motivating and engaging work environment;
- Being part of a young, dynamic and motivated team;
- Trainings to familiarize you with EB software products and tools;
- We offer our employees the opportunity to take advantage of further education in our own academy in addition to other schemes that help our employees to find the right Work-Life Balance for themselves;
- Flexible work time;
- Premium insurance to medical services;
- 13th salary and loyalty bonus;
- EB Way of working and Way of life.