(Senior) Engineer - Test System Development
Elektrobit (EB) is a visionary global supplier of embedded and connected software products and services for the automotive industry with more than 3400 employees worldwide. For over 30 years now, we have been developing pioneering technologies for automated driving, new vehicle infrastructures, connected cars, and user experience. We are a wholly owned subsidiary of Continental AG.
At EB we are working toward a world in which mobility causes zero fatalities, produces low emissions, and transforms your commute into quality time. In our collaboration with our customers, including Audi, BMW, Mercedes Benz, Ford, GM, Volkswagen Group, Volvo, and many more, we live and breathe our passion for automotive software and for the mobility of tomorrow.
Join our team and help shape the future of the automobile.
- Creation and optimization of test specifications and automated test cases;
- Development of test libraries (C++/C#, LabView) and sub components for automated test execution in close cooperation with project development team;
- Test setup, implementation and evaluation of automated test flows as part of validation and development activities;
- Definition of acceptance criteria for test systems along with validation of the test systems;
- Close cooperation with development departments with reference to test development;
- Test result evaluation and reporting.
- Engineer (electrical engineering, communications engineering);
- Work experience of at least 3+ years;
- Abstract and precise analytical thinking;
- Good communication and teamwork skills;
- Good spoken and written knowledge of English language;
- Profound knowledge of test instrumentation and state of the art measurement technology;
- Knowledge of network IP, WLAN, BT, Cellular;
- Basic knowledge of the automotive bus systems like CAN, Automotive Ethernet, A2B, Multimedia Serial Link, etc.;
- Programming skills in C/C++, C#, Python;
- Familiarity with software version control tools like Git and SVN;
- Knowledge of the test automation solution with NI Labview and TestStand is an advantage;
- Desirable: Knowledge of the test requirements in the automotive sector.
- Career opportunities corresponding to your professional success;
- The possibility to develop advanced technology and to transform it into enriching end user experiences;
- An international and multicultural working environment in a prestigious company;
- A motivating and engaging work environment;
- Being part of a young, dynamic and motivated team;
- Trainings to familiarize you with EB software products and tools;
- We offer our employees the opportunity to take advantage of further education in our own academy in addition to other schemes that help our employees to find the right Work-Life Balance for themselves;
- Flexible work time;
- Premium insurance to medical services;
- 13th salary and loyalty bonus;
- EB Way of working and Way of life.