Market Research Trainee, Portugal, 4 Sept, 2021 - 22 Oct, 2021
Do you want to start your career in a unique way?
AIESEC's international programs can help you can expand your horizon and develop your career in a global setting. Our opportunities are related to the areas of Marketing, Business Administration, Business Development, Engineering, Finance and IT.
The organization's activity has been extensive since 1948, through volunteer projects, internships and international teaching campaigns to support a multicultural understanding of the world. AIESEC's activity is led by young enthusiasts from all over the world in order to develop the leadership potential of young people through challenging experiences.
AIESEC is a non-profit organization that offers paid and unpaid internships in start-ups, medium-sized or even multinational companies. Whether we are talking about a start-up in touristic countries such as Portugal or Greece or the multinational DHL or Microsoft, our organization offers you various perspectives to build your desired career and travel abroad.
What are you waiting for to upscale your career? Check out our website for some testimonials!
• Available for period of realization: 4 Sept, 2021 -22 Oct, 2021
• Background: Marketing
• Minimum level of studies: bachelor(required)
• Skills that will be a bonus: web content, UX design, UI design
• Required skills: Strategic planning
• English language, with level B1-B2
As an intern for this start up you will have to:
• Analyze the startup status regarding its market positioning
• Collect data about the market and the competition, in order to create reports, presentations and future recommendations (in terms of offers, trends, prices, sales, and methods of operations)
• Market study of strategic countries/markets
• Implementation of a marketing plan (strategies, calendar, budget, ...) positioning and initiate a startup internationalization plan
• Report every data along the project
- Get Certified as a Global Talent Participant
- Develop a set of leadership qualities through our Leadership Development Model
- Get personal & professional support from your local AIESEC office and AIESEC office abroad
- Boost your career prospects with an an international internship in your field
- Accommodation: a place will be provided and paid for
- Food: 1 meals per day will be paid for but not provided
- A computer will be provided
Note: The job will be unpaid due to the short duration of two month. The idea of this type of project is to help you gain experience in a international context. The activity will be in Porto, which is the second-largest city in Portugal, being also one of the oldest European centres.( You can google it for more info)