Analytics Operations Engineer
Technology is a playground for ideas!
Vodafone Shared Services Romania is the place to make them come to life.
If you want to invest more in a career rather than just a job,
Meet us, Join us, Grow with us!
We stay hungry and true to our core values by recruiting people who are fun, passionate, open, and question everything.
Reflect on what your motivation is to come on board! We’re eager to hear your story.
We live and thrive in an ever-changing environment where creativity and productivity are key, within working hours, of course.
With these skills you are a great candidate:
• Proficiency in PL/SQL;
• Knowledge in at least one of the following Programming Languages: Java, Python, SCALA; Experience with NOSQL Databases (Cassandra, Hadoop/Hive&Impala, MongoDB, CouchDB, etc.) ;
• Experience working with Linux Environments (Bash commandline);
• Knowledge in the ITIL framework;
• Experience working with Jira and Confluence;
• Experience/Certification working with Cloudera framework is a Plus;
• Knowledge in SCALA and Python is a Plus;
• Knowledge in Apache Kafka event streaming is a Plus;
• Knowledge in Kubernetes/Docker containers is a Plus;
• Big Data and Analytics training/certification is a Plus;
• Experience working with Agile methodologies is a Plus;
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
• Conduct the daily troubleshooting, solution monitoring & analysis activities to assure CIAS solutions stability , availability and performance
• Create , update and maintain the system configurations and parametrizations to assure the environment stability and deliver it as part of Agile methodology
• Assure daily checks and activities to assure a correct environment application management strategy
• Orchestrate operations support activities and environment capabilities to assure that agile team can deliver in “short iterations and frequent releases”;
• Assure operations task that contribute for planned and unplanned release (including hot-fix deployments) management and coordination activities;
• Contribute to planning application maintenance activities calendar across CIAS DevOps Squads on our technology “and business”;
• Ability to share best practices for operational management standards to the teams (DevOPs and AO);
• Hand-on ability to automate repeated operations tasks and build implementation change management procedures coverage;
• Design, develop and test complex integration deployment tools, that are used in the delivery pipeline during the automated deployment, using latest technologies;
• Assure and perform the environment system administration tasks for configure and execute the change management implementation activities.
• Provide technical direction on environments strategy & considerations for solution performance, security, scalability, availability, maintainability, disaster recovery and uptime.
• Represent the release management perspective of OSS platforms over architecture and technology.
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
• In this pandemic period we have 100% work from home for your safety. After this pandemic period we have 2 days work from home per week!
• Medical and dental services
• Life insurance
• Dedicated employee phone subscription
• Special discounts for gyms and retailers
• Annual Company Bonus
• Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
• You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
• Getting in on the ground floor of and technology changing company
• Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you!