Training Analyst with French
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Temps active.
Vezi toate job-urile Training Analyst with French active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Educatie - Training active pe Hipo.ro
Temps is the leading company providing integrated HR services and workforce solutions for white collars professionals. Founded in 2011 as part of an IT group, historically we build our core expertise for the IT&C sector. Temps capitalized the market knowledge and expended its expertise to expanding industry sectors. The company has been growing out of passion for an outstanding performance for both candidates and clients. We continuously invest in technology and process digitalization as key components for a flexible and effective service.
What differentiates us is what makes us stronger as a team. Values are what keeps us together and define us In our efforts to achieve goals, honor commitment and create a great service experience.
Find your next career opportunity in our list of open positions. If you’re an experienced professional, that’s wonderful. If not, that’s still ok, as long as you have enthusiasm and drive. For us, it’s not about years, it’s about attitude.
- Good command of French (B2)
- Familiar with EXCEL;
- Positive attitude and a cooperative person;
- Detailed oriented person with great organizational skills;
- Very good effective communication skills (especially written);
- Plan training sessions both with internal trainers and external providers in accordance with appropriate training rooms availability in order to meet training needs
- Undertake all necessary action in the tools MyLearning, Mandarine, Neocase, etc. (session creation, trainer and room booking, employees’ registration, session cancellation, session staffing, invoice validation etc.);
- Respond in accordance with SLA and KPI to our client’s employees’ requests for all the classroom trainings assigned in your portfolio;
- Daily manage the logistical elements for all training sessions in your portfolio (session scheduling, purchase order, training documentation, invoices, etc.);
Interact with France interlocutors in order to decide administrative elements for the training sessions;
- Assure back up for an assigned team member from the team during his/her absence.
- Competitive compensation & remuneration;
- Healthcare coverage for prevention & group life insurance;
- Office perks, flexible benefits & social benefits;
- Preferential banking services;
- Learning and development programs & career growth opportunities.