Back-end Developer – Remote
Temps is the leading company providing integrated HR services and workforce solutions for white collars professionals. Founded in 2011 as part of an IT group, historically we build our core expertise for the IT&C sector. Temps capitalized the market knowledge and expended its expertise to expanding industry sectors. The company has been growing out of passion for an outstanding performance for both candidates and clients. We continuously invest in technology and process digitalization as key components for a flexible and effective service.
What differentiates us is what makes us stronger as a team. Values are what keeps us together and define us In our efforts to achieve goals, honor commitment and create a great service experience.
Find your next career opportunity in our list of open positions. If you’re an experienced professional, that’s wonderful. If not, that’s still ok, as long as you have enthusiasm and drive. For us, it’s not about years, it’s about attitude.
– Passion for programming
– High attention to detail
– Responsibility & ownership of one’s actions
– 7+ years of experience in Backend Development
– 5+ years of experience in Node.js Backend Development
– 3+ years of experience in TypeScript
– At least 90% of your career was focused on Backend Development
– Ability & desire to learn and master new technologies and programming languages
– Mindset of sharing your knowledge with others
– Proven experience with Cloud Infrastructures and any Microservices architectures
– Implements solutions, enhancements and configurations based on existing platform
– Develop and maintain codebases for rich, interactive modern application
– Analysis, design and development with the above mentioned technologies
– Can be both a leader and a follower
– Unix experience
– Fair amount of experience with at least one of Java, Clojure, Scala, Groovy, Kotlin, Rust, C#(.NET), C/C++, Golang
– Professional development opportunities
– Young and dynamic working environment
– Attractive salary package
– Annual personal budget for employee benefits (private health insurance, fitness subscription, training courses etc.)