Software Developer Intern
About the position
Get off to a flying start as a software developer intern and seize the opportunity to develop and deliver valuable software solutions that really make a difference for our customers within the defense sector.
As an intern, you will be a member of one of our many projects, which means that you will be co-responsible for certain parts of the software development and support our customers on equal terms with your team members. As an intern in Systematic, you will also get the opportunity to work with prototypes and innovation and the new applications and features. We will prime you from the beginning and ensure that you get the courses, tools, professional sparring, and feedback you need to realize the customer’s needs. In your future team, you help each other with your tasks, and there will always be two pairs of eyes on the code we are writing. The technologies you will be working with are dependent on the team and business area you will be part of.
Responsibility and tasks This means that you will get the opportunity to work with a wide range of technological solutions and methods, such as:
- Development of standalone applications, ranging from client/server to distributed solutions.
- Service-Oriented Architecture, Service Bus, Service Orchestration.
- Web Service technologies (REST, SOAP, WS-*).
- XML technologies (OIOXML, XSD, XPath, XQuery).
- Information Management and Storage (SQL Server, Oracle, Hibernate).
- Microsoft technologies (WCF, WPF, WWF).
- UML Use Case Scenarios and Design Patterns.
Committed and quality-conscious
- You are studying information and communications technology, computer science, software development, Cand.IT or the like, and you are eager about using your technological capabilities.
- As a person, you are responsible and curious with the necessary drive, and you work systematically with constant attention to detail.
- The quality of your work drives you, and you take pride in understanding complex solutions and the challenges of the customer.
As an intern, you are treated like any other Systematic employee and will, from day one, be part of a team and be part of solving the tasks that the team has. To a large extent, you are responsible for planning your own workday, and after a thorough introduction to the project and domain, you will be able to solve your own tasks in the team independently. We need to facilitate your professional and personal development whilst ensuring that you learn and enjoy your time here as an intern. We do our best to ensure a match between your personal wishes, the formal requirements associated with your studies, and our expectations and priorities. We work with security-classified projects, and therefore, you as an employee at Systematic need to have security clearance.
- We continuously assess applications, as we wish to fill the position as soon as possible.
- The place of work is Bucharest, at Landmark near Piata Romana.
- We look forward to hearing from you.