onsemi (Nasdaq: ON) is driving disruptive innovations to help build a better future. With a focus on automotive and industrial end-markets, the company is accelerating change in megatrends such as vehicle electrification and safety, sustainable energy grids, industrial automation, and 5G and cloud infrastructure. With a highly differentiated and innovative product portfolio, onsemi creates intelligent power and sensing technologies that solve the world’s most complex challenges and leads the way in creating a safer, cleaner, and smarter world.
onsemi operates a responsive, reliable supply chain and quality programs, and robust ESG programs. Headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona, the company has a global network of manufacturing facilities, sales and marketing offices and engineering centers in its key markets.
• Bachelors or Masters degree in Electrical Engineering.
• 6+ years of industry experience.
• Developed SPICE based models for simulation.
• Cadence environment design experience for system level simulation evaluation.
• Knowledge of test and measurement of semiconductor devices, lab measurement methods and equipment.
• Knowledge of OpAmps, Comparators or Current Sense Amplifiers required.
• Analog circuits techniques, hardware design.
• Basic knowledge of microelectronics, IC manufacturing and statistics.
• Communication and organizational skills, innovation, creativity, team and customer oriented.
• English knowledge (written and spoken).
• Implement new Pspice model and verification of opamp comparator and Linear regulator products.
• Provide technical expertise through sales presentations, product demonstrations, and technical support of company products.
• Assists the sales staff in assessing potential application of company products to meet customer needs and preparing detailed product specifications for the development and implementation of customer applications/solutions.
• Support customer requests for technical support on various applications and end products.
• Key contributor in the IC design development phase working with a world-wide cross functional team
• May build a mini-application based on customer requirements to demonstrate feasibility of the application, often requiring rapid prototyping and/or product demo for customers.
• May provide follow-up support to company sales staff and customer personnel by communicating technical information on specific applications.
• Ensures that the product application/solution is functioning according to specifications.
• We offer space for your creativity. We are encouraging initiatives, ideas and solutions. You will have the opportunity to develop and be part of interesting international projects.
• Entertainment turns into work. You can look forward to private health care services, dental services, meal vouchers, annual celebration, team activities and a great coffee.
• Stability and good atmosphere. We score high in employee satisfaction surveys.
• Flexible Schedule. Work in a way that suits you by having flexible start and finish time.