EDA Tool Engineer
onsemi is committed to providing career advancement and development opportunities. Our employees are crucial to the success of our company - it is important for us to provide global programs that recognize, develop and enable our employees to grow. Our career development philosophy is that employees own their careers by leveraging the programs, tools and resources available to them.Requirements
• BSc or MSc Computer Science, Electronics or a related field
• Teamwork with people in different time zones
• Strong communication skills
• Problem solving mindset
• Linux OS, Perl, BASH, TCL, Cadence, Mentor, Synopsys
• Functional verification, simulation, emulation
• SystemVerilog, UVM
• Knowledge of EDA tools used for Mixed-Signal IC Design
• Python, C, C++, QT
• Jira, Confluence
• Cliosoft, SVN, GIT, Bitbucket
• Establish new tools and methodologies for IC design
• Development of scripts for IC Design flow automation
• Work with EDA vendors to improve IC Design tools
• Custom software solutions
• EDA tools support
• We offer space for your creativity. We are encouraging initiatives, ideas and solutions. You will have the opportunity to develop and be part of interesting international projects.
• Entertainment turns into work. You can look forward to private health care services, dental services, meal vouchers, annual celebration, team activities and a great coffee.
• Stability and good atmosphere. We score high in employee satisfaction surveys.
• Flexible Schedule. Work in a way that suits you by having flexible start and finish time.