About the position
Are you ready to take responsibility for the entire recruitment process in an international company? If so, then seize this opportunity to apply for an internship in a professional and inspiring environment that will give you insights into all aspects of HR.
We are looking for one skilled and committed intern for our People Attraction department, which is staffed by recruitment and employer branding specialists. You will be joining a team of 5 dedicated and helpful colleagues. We are looking for one intern who, through close collaboration, will gain an insight into all our HR activities and related challenges. Responsibility and tasks As a Recruitment intern, you will be sourcing and attracting talent to join the Systematic Development Center in Bucharest and oversee Recruiting Interns in the coming semester and lead the entire process from job postings, screening, and job interviews to selecting the candidates. Through the internship, you will engage with a wide variety of employees throughout the organization through close collaboration with HR, Marketing, and IT colleagues. You will also be in frequent dialogue with external partners. In your daily work, you will receive plenty of coaching and every opportunity to solve tasks with skilled colleagues and your co-intern. Your primary tasks will comprise:
- Search both active and passive candidates through multiple channels.
- Identify potential candidates following job descriptions.
- Understand the recruitment process within the company & the IT field.
- Proofreading, copywriting, and publishing job descriptions and job postings and managing various job banks.
- Project management and holding job fairs and events in Bucharest and online.
- Helping the recruitment team both in Bucharest and internationally.
- Internal stakeholder management across all business units.
- Managing and scheduling events for internal intern networks.
- Supporting colleagues’ tasks by way of exciting ad-hoc tasks within HR.
- You are currently studying for a relevant degree, and you take a keen interest in HR.
- You have a good sense of order and can put your ideas into practice.
- You are outgoing and willing to take on new tasks and tackle new challenges. You can also work independently and structure your own working day in line with our corporate philosophy of ‘freedom with responsibility.
- Last but not least, you speak and write Romanian and English fluently.
- As a Recruitment intern, it is also an advantage if you have a flair or an interest in data-driven HR.
- We continuously assess applications, as we wish to fill the position as soon as possible.
- The place of work is Bucharest, Landmark office.
- We look forward to hearing from you.