General Ledger Accountant
We support Bosch Group in areas such as Finance, Accounting, Controlling and Purchasing.
Our Finance & Accounting specialists find efficient solutions to ensure the smooth running of all finance and accounting processes.
Controlling Shared Service portfolio includes a broad range of services such as cost center controlling, budgeting and forecasting, controlling of internal and external charging, monthly business reporting, and sales analysis.
Commercial Customer Support is performing activities related with commercial and logistics topics for automotive customers. The main activities include: tracking and monitoring of sales targets, supporting collection and dispute management, maintenance of customer specific logistics and sales elements.
In addition, our Purchasing Business Operations specialists in Timisoara offer a wide range of services: process a purchase requisition to purchase order, including parts-on-stock, process invoice clearing, negotiate Bosch suppliers' offers, manage suppliers' changes, onboard and maintain globally Bosch suppliers' e-Catalogues, offer global support for tenders and general back-office support for our clients for any indirect purchasing activity.
Strategic Purchasing Category Management department is developing in Timisoara. The team drives strategic supplier management and contract negotiations for all indirect demands on Eastern Europe and DACH (Germany, Austria, Switzerland) level within the Bosch Group through the active presence of our strategic buyers' team specialized on different commodities.Qualifications
- University degree (studies in Financial/ Accounting field);
- Fluently spoken and written English;
- At least 2 years working experience in Financial accounting, especially in General Accounting field;
- Proficient computer skills - SAP Module FI/ FA and MS Office;
- Strong communication skills;
- Ability to work under pressure during peak periods and respecting the deadlines;
- Team player and ability to work in a flexible way;
- Independent working style;
- Availability to travel.
- Maintains General Ledger accounts;
- Prepares and posting journal entries;
- Bank payments (upload and signature for payments in Electronic Banking);
- Posting in asset accounting: acquisition, disposals, depreciation;
- Clearing for General Ledger accounts;
- Month End closing activities;
- Balance sheet accounts reconciliation;
- Various accruals/ provisions computation and postings;
- Carry-forward procedures at year end;
- Performs of year end closing activities in the area of General Ledger IFRS and local GAAP;
- Analyzes and performs foreign currency exchanges;
- Supports Auditor in conducting internal and external audits;
- Reviews financial reports to identify and explain variances;
- Writing and updating of work instructions;
- Ensure good communication with local unit;
- Other activities related to General Ledger accounting.