Junior Test Development Engineer for VNI HMI - TSR
Making stuff fail Fast!
That is what we do - and that is what we want YOU for.
Since assumption is the mother of all Epic Fails you must understand how stuff works, anticipate how it may NOT work and develop an efficient way to check both cases.
As a Junior Test Development Engineer, you will support the development of tests to check and report the functionalities of our Automotive Human-Machine Interface Devices using the specialized tools and processes of our tribe: Test Applications, Car Network Simulations, Integrated Test Systems, even actual Test-cars.
Trust is Good, TEST is Better - is the principle of the long-standing Testing Discipline in VNI HMI. We are spread Worldwide in all the major Sites in Europe, Americas and Asia, and led from the Location in Timisoara by Mr. Cosmin Mihai and are growing further.
And YOU can be a part of our growing global tribe.
So press Apply now and lets find out more about each other.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
This being a Junior position in a Testing Discipline of an international Automotive Company, we require you to:
* have good analytical capabilities;
* good communication skills;
* have a basic understanding of Testing Techniques (as defined by ISTQB);
* know any Scripting/Programing Language;
* be fluent in English : B1 or above (as defined by CEFR ).
If additionally, you bring some of the following to the table, it will put you in front of the pack:
* Knowledge in using any Test Automation/Sequencing Environment;
* Knowledge in handling measurement equipment like Oscilloscope, Frequency Generator, programmable Power supply;
* University degree in a relevant field (i.e. Electronics, Computer science, Electrical Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, Informatics, etc.);
* Electronics knowledge (e.g. knowledge of the functionality of digital and analogue components, reading schematics);
* Experience in automotive industry;
* Experience in software development process;
* Knowledge in specific Test Tools like CANoe, Labview/TestStand;
* Knowledge in using Windows Office (MS Word, MS Excel and VBA);
* German knowledge.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.