Product manager - IT
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs eMAG active
View all jobs Product manager - IT active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internet - eCommerce active on Hipo.ro
Grow Faster. Grow Stronger. The Commercial Team in eMAG builds and constantly develops the product range, launching new products with a competitive price strategy, while planning innovative promotional campaigns with the Marketing Team and finding new providers for the company’s portfolio. With us, you won’t just be gaining experience. You’ll obtain determination, agility and a new perspective that will propel you towards your professional ideal. What will you do in our team?
- Buying responsibility for the IT category in Commercial division;
- Negotiate the purchase of products, ensuring that these meet specifications and can be delivered at the appropriate time at the most favorable prices;
- Monitor purchase orders to ensure that these are modified to meet changes in requirements;
- Develop the merchandise acquisition plan based on the sales forecast;
- Maintain up-to-date lists of suppliers, purchasing and pricing arrangements to ensure that the company achieves the most favorable commercial terms;
- Monitor the performance of suppliers and products to ensure that they meet the required standards;
- Maintain an awareness of quantities of stocks to ensure that shortages are avoided;
- Report any significant supply problems to ensure that departments and functions are kept aware of any potential difficulties;
- Set up and ensure automated replenishment.
- University degree, preferably in Marketing, Economics or similar;
- Knowledge and experience in retail buying or product management;
- IT Category (or related) knowledge: distribution channels, products, margins;
- Able to plan and prioritize workloads to meet deadlines is fundamental;
- Confident, ambitious, a self-starter, with the ability to operate in a dynamic environment;
- Communication, presentation, and negotiation skills – proven track record of closed deals and/or partnerships;
- Net understanding of business (buying and stock);
- Highly organized, analytical, task-focused;
- Uses creative thought process - on product, promotions, displays, deals, etc.
- Very good command of English;
- Advanced MS Office user (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- A flexible budget for meal tickets, internal tourism, retirement plans, foreign languages courses or various other options;
- A medical subscription at Medicover or Medlife;
- Discounts at various partners: banking, mobile, dental medicine, wellness or coffee houses;
- The Bookster library.