Customer Support Engineer - Hospitality - Italian/Spanish
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Oracle active
View all jobs Customer Support Engineer - Hospitality - Italian/Spanish active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Oracle, a global provider of enterprise cloud computing, empowers businesses of all sizes on their digital transformation journey. With 430,000 customers in 175 countries, Oracle provides leading-edge capabilities in Software as a Service, Platform as a Service, Infrastructure as a Service, and Data as a Service.
Our mission is to transform our world for the better through innovative technologies.
· Advanced level of English is mandatory
· Past experience of technical support or service desk operations
· Excellent communication skills and impeccable phone etiquette; Customer focused – has the ability to empathize with customers and is able to deliver great customer service to required standards in a professional and polite manner
· Strong time management and prioritization skills
· Strong computer skills and interest in IT are a must
· Knowledge of Windows 7/8/10 and basic understanding of networks
· 1-2 Years experience in hospitality or technical support sector are desirable
· Previous experience of Oracle Hospitality (Micros Fidelio) Products or hotel experience would be advantageous
· SQL knowledge - nice to have
· Willingness to learn is essential as extensive on-the-job training is provided
· Willingness to use also self-learning tools and online documentation for self-learning
· Availability to work in shifts, during weekends and holidays 24 X 7 X 365
· Customer focus and demonstrated good interpersonal skills
· PC literate - including a good level of knowledge of hardware and MS Windows / Microsoft Office, i.e. Print Setup and Internet Explorer in particular
· Ability to work under pressure and multi-task
· Strong analytical skills
· Maturity to deal and communicate with Senior Managers and Customers
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Deliver first-class Service to Oracle Hospitality customers
· Provide software and systems technical support for Oracle Hospitality products: Opera V5, Opera Cloud & adjacent products
· Log, triage and troubleshoot global product and system specific requests in accordance to company SLAs
· Provide guidance and resolution for a wide range of technical and non-technical customer requests including, but not limited to: product configuration and compatibility, analyze software and hardware faults, license reconciliation, entitlements, product availability, etc.
· Log and triage Service Requests in accordance to customer policies and Service levels
· Meet and aim to exceed monthly individual and company targets set by Management
· Manage escalations in accordance with company procedures and service Levels
· Troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve faults and collaborate with internal teams to drive resolution
· Communicate with customers regularly regarding case progress and updates
· Follow up with third party suppliers regarding the progress of any open calls
• Career coaching to help you manage your career and develop professionally.
• Performance Achievement that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
• Opportunities to get involved in volunteering/charity work.
• Competitive benefits, medical insurance.