A COLOURFUL GROUP OF PEOPLE PASSIONATE ABOUT TECHNOLOGY & THE WONDERS OF INFORMATION
This is us. A fast-moving team, senior enough to assure effectiveness, but young enough to be flexible and transparent, we started out in 2000 as a privately-owned-and-managed business.
We’re a company with a soul, driven by our values and dedicated to fulfilling our mission to offer world class services, by continuous learning. Our Paladins (just employees in some companies) are empowered to work hard, move up and stand proud.
With active investment in our people's professional development and with the creative-InCrys-touch, we support our clients throughout the project's life cycle, providing end-to-end technology solutions for mission critical systems, products and services.
• In-depth understanding of inner Kubernetes workings (networking and storage stack, pod scheduling)
• In-depth understanding of the Linux operating system and how it interacts with container runtimes
• Knowledge of GitOps Principles and Tooling (FluxCD, Terraform)
• Knowledge of Kustomize/Helm
• Knowledge of Vault
• Knowledge of DevSecOps best-practices and continuous integration
• Knowledge of the Rancher ecosystem preferred
• We are on a Digital Transformation journey with increasing roll out of digital products
• In this programme we create an Edge solution that will provide options to customers to run their workloads on: physical hardware provided by company or re-using customer datacenter, customer private clouds (vSphere, OpenStack…), local regional cloud contracts owned by customer
• The edge solutions will be managed by a regional cloud orchestration with the right support model and regional specificities while sharing one single code base
• It is a cutting edge technology programme
• Motivating salary
• Stimulating working environment
• Medical insurance
• Annual team building
• Opportunities to learn and grow your skills
• Gym membership discount