R&D Test Engineer_Sibiu_QL
We build tomorrow`s technology. We are #peopleofcontinentalsibiu: Click here to watch our location movie! Check out your future responsibilities below
* Perform Reliability tests and measurements including cyclic functional tests; maintain records of all the compliance testing during design and validation stages;
* Design and implement test programs and sequences for Reliability related test systems;
* Offer support and recommendations for creation of the environmental Qualification Test Specification;
* Participate in the development and on-site reaction on test result with hardware modification in order to solve weak Reliability issues;
* Continuous cooperation with the project team to reach common project targets.
* University degree in technical field (e.g. Electronics, Electrotechnics, Telecommunications, Computer Science, Automation);
* General experience in HW Engineering/Physics/Mechanics
* Knowledge of analog/digital electronic design techniques;
* Knowledge of instrumentation for measurement and control equipment
* Advance language skills (English - required);
* Advance communication skills;
* Advance planning and organization skills;
* Understanding of the customers and user needs and problems;
* Proactive and collaborative attitude;
* Detailed oriented;
* Advance time management skills in order to finish deadlines in time;
* Reliability testing methods knowledge is an advantage
* If you need more information click here
Comp & Ben:
* Pay for Performance;
* Achievement Bonus & Rewards;
* Referral Bonus;
* Work Time Flexibility: mobile-work, part-time contracts, sabbatical, flexible working hours;
* Relocation Bonus (when applicable);
* System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
* Kindergarten on Site (partial subvention);
* Private Health Insurance Services (global provider, > 700 medical partners);
* Private Travel Insurance (valid worldwide);
* Restaurant and Coffee Corner on Site: daily discount, live cooking, international cuisine & outdoor terrace;
* Community Events;
* Many other benefits to enjoy after work (in partnership with Benefits Online, > 2.000 offers, >800 partners).
* Career path of choice to support Technical, Leadership or Project Management aspirations;
* Personalized learning perks including digital courses;
* Ground-breaking projects in Automotive and Tech;
* Private Academic Scholarships (Bachelor/Master/PhD).
Continental Sibiu: Continental Sibiu annually manufactures approximately 33 million electronic control units. The products developed, tested and manufactured in Sibiu include intelligent braking systems, driving assist systems or acceleration pedals that limit the speed in case an obstacle is detected. In present, Continental Sibiu has approximately 4500 employees. Together, they combine their knowledge in software and hardware development, design and simulation experience, innovation in artificial intelligence, big data and production processes. Half of the Continental Sibiu employees work on the production line.
Continental Romania: In the time frame 1999 - 2019, Continental invested about i 1.8 billion in its Romanian operations. All the corporation's five business areas are represented in Romania. Continental has seven production units and four research and development centers in the cities of Timisoara, Sibiu, Carei, Nadab, Brasov and Iasi. Continental cooperates in one joint venture in Iasi and has a tire distribution center in Bucharest. Continental employed around 20.000 colleagues by the end of 2019, out of which a third are engineers and IT specialists working in the R&D centers.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. Continental generated preliminary sales of i37.7 billion in 2020 and currently employs more than 235,000 people in 58 countries and markets. In 2021, the company celebrates its 150th anniversary.