Regional Marketing Team Lead, French speaker (2 years contract)
Function: Marketing Reports To: Director, Marketing The Marketing Manager is responsible for leading the marketing initiatives in their respective segment or region. In this role, the Marketing Manager will develop and implement the marketing strategy, plan and budget for segment or region, deploy the right mix of marketing programs to reach, educate, nurture and convert our target audiences to drive high quality marketing leads and opportunities.
* Creates and executes the marketing strategy and plan to achieve key metrics to support sales and business growth objectives
* Makes data-driven decisions on the best tactics to drive leads, business growth and impact
* Executes marketing activities, with a strong focus on communication and lead generation, aligned to the go-to-market strategy
* Builds and executes marketing plans to support all specific region or segment
* Builds and nurtures effective working relationships with the sales or partner teams to gain alignment on marketing plans
* Maintains marketing program effectiveness by conducting post analysis/evaluation on campaigns
* Maintains effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of the region or segment marketing objectives and activities
* Report on campaign success and lead generation impact to business goals
* Manages the marketing budget
* Bachelor's Degree required in Marketing, Communications, or a related discipline.
* Proven marketing management experience in a Business to Business (B2B) technology provider.
* Excellent French language skills
* Experience in working with and managing agencies
* Proven track record of planning and executing integrated marketing plans
* Experience in working with geographically and culturally diverse teams is a plus
* Analytical thinker with proven ability to measure and govern decisions throughout the marketing lifecycle
* Strategic, big picture thinking with a detail orientation that drives projects to the end
* Exceptional planning, execution, time management and project management skills
* Ability to define marketing objectives, track and evaluate results
* Ability to work cross functionally, in collaboration with internal and external/vendor team members
* Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter