Connections Consult is a European innovative tech company, founded in 2005, in Bucharest. Over the past 10 years, the company re-invented several times, passed through different stages and gained robustness and maturity. Now, Connections is ready for new challenges.
Connections offers businesses the possibility to improve and align with current digital trends, by using technology tools to boost their strategical KPI and adapt to global market challenges.
Connections marks, in 2016, the first steps of regional expansion with opening offices in Belgrade, Serbia and Sofia, Bulgaria.
Connections brings together RPA, Cognitive Computing and Artificial Intelligence to design, architecture and deliver best in-class digital business solutions.
Connections has built up an integrated service model, based on market’s needs and internal competencies. Our service portfolio embeds Software Development, BPO & Automation and System Integration verticals.
- Very good Excel knowledge (functions, vlookup, pivot table);
- Familiar with PowerPoint and Word functions;
- Advanced English;
- Analytical thinking, organised, attention to details;
- Ability to work with large amount of information;
- High working speed;
- Good communication, easily getting adapted to different tasks and environments.
- Analyze the AR part in terms of exposure, risks, everything related to the customers including audit;
- Receivable collection booking, ensure cash is collected according to the terms; regular follow-up with the customers on the overdue items;
- AR reporting (open items, overdue, pay score);
- Credit limit and payment terms review;
- Book the wire incoming payments against the open items to the proper customer accounts in a timely manner [as soon the bank statement is available];
- Communicate and follow-up with the customers on possible differences between incoming payments and invoices;
- Run SAP reports;
- Issue the Daily A/R detailed report for Bulgaria.