QA Automation Engineer
Inetum is an IT services company that provides digital services and solutions and a global group that helps companies and institutions to get the most out of digital flow. The Inetum group is committed towards all these players to innovate, continue to adapt and stay ahead. With its multi-expert profile, Inetum offers its clients a unique combination of proximity, a sectorial organization and solutions of industrial quality. Operating in more than 26 countries, the Group has nearly 27,000 employees and in 2020 generated revenues of €1,965 billion.
Inetum Romania is an important player in the IT services and solutions market in our country, with over 14 years of activity. It is a stable, growing and profitable company with over 500 employees who provide, from the service centers in Bucharest, Pitesti and Constanta, IT consulting services, infrastructure and software development services, digital services, solutions for Smart City.
• 4+ years overall software testing experience
• Hands on experience in using test and defects management tools (JIRA, HP ALM, Zephyr, Xray)
• Test Automation experience 1+ years
• Experience with JAVA
• Understanding of testing across the full Software Development lifecycle.
• Flexible and able to adapt to changing priorities.
• Experience with Selenium Web Driver for Java
• Knowledge about BDD (Behavior-driven Development), Cucumber
• Experience with testing frameworks such as TestNG, JUnit
• Experience with version control systems such as Git, Perforce, SVN
• Ensures that testing activities are being conducted in accordance to the testing strategy, plan and team goals
• Defines or contributes to test effort estimation based on experience, tools and historical data
• Maintains best practices in specialist area
• Creates test data, writing and executing of test cases
• Designs, develops and maintains test scripts, including automation of the test scripts
• Actively participates in the development and maintenance of the test case repository
• Performs test automation executions, identifies failures’ root cause and compiles reports to stakeholders
• Adheres to testing best practices as defined at organization level
• Identifies defects based on test execution results, submits them in the bug tracking tool and tracks them throughout the defect life cycle
• Works as part of a team to meet the team goals.
Nice to have:
• TestOps experience (Docker, Kubernetes, TeamCity, Jenkins, TravisCI, RemoteWebDriver)
• Web Services/API testing (SOAP, REST)
• Test Automation Patterns
• Performance testing
• Testing applications built using Apache Hadoop.