Sales Executive B2B - Cluj Napoca
Randstad is specialized in solutions in the field of flexible work and human resources services. Our services range from regular temporary staffing and permanent placements to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions.
The Randstad Group is one of the leading HR services providers in the world, with top-three positions in Argentina, Belgium & Luxembourg, Canada, Chile, France, Germany, Greece, India, Mexico, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, the UK, and the United States as well as major positions in Australia and Japan.
In 2015, Randstad had approximately 29,750 corporate employees and around 4,473 branches and in-house locations in 39 countries around the world. Randstad generated revenue of € 19.2 billion in 2015. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands.
- Be responsible for the entire sales process with new partners to source and negotiate the best products in your city to deliver it to our customers;
- Meet monthly objectives defined by the company and team;
- Daily report with the tasks executed (calls and visits).
Minimum 2 years of experience in Sales – preferably in a startup environment
- Proactive, organized, and obsessed with detail and accuracy;
- Know how to negotiate your way into a super deal through sales techniques and persuasion;
- Have excellent communication skills. Eloquent, with good grammar and writing skills;
- Autonomous and self-starter who is able to work in a highly demanding environment;
- Computer literate; good knowledge of Google Docs and MS Office;
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Marketing or Public Relations is a plus.
- The opportunity to change the world and see how everyone uses the product you build;
- Work in an international, dynamic and passionate environment with a great company culture;
- Competitive salary negotiable based on experience;
- Attractive bonus compensation plan.