Infrastructure Project Manager
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs InCrys active
View all jobs Infrastructure Project Manager active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
20 years’ of excellence | Tech expertise | Running mission-critical system | User-centric approach around agile multidisciplinary teams - We combine them with the latest digital innovation to help clients unlock value and thrive in the age of digital transformation, enabling clients to become high-performance businesses and creating long-term relationships by being responsive and relevant and by consistently delivering value, new levels of performance, competitiveness and experiences for our customers and their stakeholders.
Now one of the leading technology companies in Eastern Europe, we started out in 2000 as a family-owned-and-managed business. Foresight and an ongoing desire to evolve attracted partners and talent of equally bold vision, insuring our 4 years in a row place in the ‘Deloitte Technology CEE Fast 50’ and ‘EMEA Fast 500’.
InCrys owes the better part of its achievements to our active focus on people. We constantly invest in our employees’ training, professional development, and general work-related wellbeing. Our people-oriented approach secures our place as trusted partner and ensures our clients can always find the appropriate resources to empower their business.
• Infrastructure related project management previous experience (1 or 2
• Knowledgeable in project financial management
• Experienced with estimating work using various techniques and
• Customer facing experience, able to deliver within constraints
Nice to have:
• Certified in project management
• Knowledgeable in estimation techniques
• Previous experience in similar setup
• Any supporting technical certification is a differentiator
Key project related technologies:
• Storage: Hitachi F1500
• Network: Cisco ACI and F5 BIGIP
• Wintel: Vmware 7.X and Tanzu
• OS: RHEL Linux 7.x
• Oracle DB 19c and above
• Motivating salary
• Stimulating working environment
• Medical insurance
• Annual team building
• Opportunities to learn and grow your skills
• Gym membership discount