Transport Specialist, CljP
At Bosch, we care. For you, our business, and our environment.
In Cluj, Bosch established an Automotive Electronics Plant. Since it's opening, in 2013, the company developed high quality products and innovative solutions for international customers.
The manufacturing portfolio displays electronic control units for safety in traffic, comfort functions and driving convenience. Additionally, the plant produces electronic control units for eBike powertrain, designed to inspire our mobility behavior.
We grow together in a place where our associates can discover new directions and reinvent themselves, with many ways of working and areas to explore. By using state-of-the-art technology and Industry 4.0 solutions for connected manufacturing, we optimize production and logistics processes.
We enjoy the benefits of a work-life balance program and reward packages that match each lifestyle. For those who want to take up professional or personal challenges, we provide access to our Training Center, for both the associates and for the students from the dual educational system.
We inspire each other for a better today, in an environment defined by diversity and with solid values: cooperation openness, respect, and trust. Through our partnership with the local universities, by offering inspiring working conditions, and getting involved in social projects, we work for a better tomorrow.
Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference!
- Advanced knowledge of international transport: air, sea, rail, road, time critical
- Good knowledge of foreign trade rules
- Strong skills in communication and organization
- Basic knowledge in SAP modules (MM, SD)
- Extremely high reliability
- Microsoft Office
- Language skills:
- Romanian: Fluent, mother tongue
- English: Fluent, very good language skills
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 1 day per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services
- Annual performance bonus
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts
- Inspiring working conditions.
- Planning, organizing and monitoring road, air, rail and sea inbound and outbound transport
- Organizing and monitoring time critical shipments
- Tracking transportation costs
- Organizing transports taking into account the required delivery time and the cost
- Close communication and collaboration with logistic service providers
- Create transport orders and constantly update transport specific tools
- Contributing to the cost and transport processes optimization in order to achieve the targets
- Allocation of transport costs on the corresponding cost centers, in cooperation with Accounting and Controlling departments.
- Efficient communication with internal and external customers, with suppliers and with logistics service providers