Production Area Coordinator, CljP
At Bosch, we care. For you, our business, and our environment.
In Cluj, Bosch established an Automotive Electronics Plant. Since it's opening, in 2013, the company developed high quality products and innovative solutions for international customers.
The manufacturing portfolio displays electronic control units for safety in traffic, comfort functions and driving convenience. Additionally, the plant produces electronic control units for eBike powertrain, designed to inspire our mobility behavior.
We grow together in a place where our associates can discover new directions and reinvent themselves, with many ways of working and areas to explore. By using state-of-the-art technology and Industry 4.0 solutions for connected manufacturing, we optimize production and logistics processes.
We enjoy the benefits of a work-life balance program and reward packages that match each lifestyle. For those who want to take up professional or personal challenges, we provide access to our Training Center, for both the associates and for the students from the dual educational system.
We inspire each other for a better today, in an environment defined by diversity and with solid values: cooperation openness, respect, and trust. Through our partnership with the local universities, by offering inspiring working conditions, and getting involved in social projects, we work for a better tomorrow.
Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference!
? You are well organized, focused and able to meet strict deadlines ;
? Your mindset is based on improvement and growth ;
? You bring positive attitude ;
? You have passion in your blood.
? Bachelor/Master's degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
Experience and Skills:
? You have the motivation to work in dynamic environment;
? You are self-motivated with ability to work as an individual ;
? You are team-oriented, team-player;
? Ability to work in international context;
? Strong organizational skills, problem solving, time management skills;
? Experience with working on Microsoft Office, Outlook, SAP;
- Experience in leading a manufacturing team, preferred with experience in Lean Manufacturing;
? Experience in mass production a must, automotive production preferred;
? Experience with working on Microsoft Office, Outlook, SAP.
? English - advanced level
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 1 day per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services
- Annual performance bonus
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts
- Inspiring working conditions.
- You will coordinate a production area according to KPIs of quality, delivery performance and costs
- You will ensure equipment utilization within area of responsibility
- You will lead and establish production teams (Shift Leaders, Line Leaders, SMT operators)
- You will support employees in improving their working processes and personal development (training)
- Analyze causes of weakness in the value stream
- Work on Continuous Improvement Projects
- Ensure compliance with company procedures