Logistics Procurement Planner, CljP
At Bosch, we care. For you, our business, and our environment.
In Cluj, Bosch established an Automotive Electronics Plant. Since it's opening, in 2013, the company developed high quality products and innovative solutions for international customers.
The manufacturing portfolio displays electronic control units for safety in traffic, comfort functions and driving convenience. Additionally, the plant produces electronic control units for eBike powertrain, designed to inspire our mobility behavior.
We grow together in a place where our associates can discover new directions and reinvent themselves, with many ways of working and areas to explore. By using state-of-the-art technology and Industry 4.0 solutions for connected manufacturing, we optimize production and logistics processes.
We enjoy the benefits of a work-life balance program and reward packages that match each lifestyle. For those who want to take up professional or personal challenges, we provide access to our Training Center, for both the associates and for the students from the dual educational system.
We inspire each other for a better today, in an environment defined by diversity and with solid values: cooperation openness, respect, and trust. Through our partnership with the local universities, by offering inspiring working conditions, and getting involved in social projects, we work for a better tomorrow.
Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference!
- University degree in purchasing, economics, mechanical engineering, logistics
- Practical experience (min. 3 years)
- Broad knowledge in procurement planning
- Basic knowledge in sourcing / production planning
- Work experience in production environment, preferably automotive
- MS-Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
SAP R/3 (MM, LE)
- English: Very good
- German: Preferred
- Communication and team-orientation
- Negotiation management
- Reliable and structured working attitude
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 1 day per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
- Annual performance bonus;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Inspiring working conditions.
- Supply manufacturing with the required components and raw materials
- Right amounts, right time, right quality (100% parts availability)
- Ensure cost-effectiveness in procurement
- Ensure optimum levels of inventory
- Continuous control and optimization of material planning
- Continuous control and optimization of ABC parts analysis
- Procurement of raw material and components according to defined ordering points
- Conduct monthly supplier evaluation and improve supplier performance
Organise and conduct supplier coaching:
- To reduce logistics errors from suppliers
- To improve supplier performance (on time delivery)
- Introduce the right delivery concepts with strategic suppliers according to plant strategy (consignment, ship to line, ship to supermarket).