Launch Program Manager for VNI HMI - TSR
The Launch Program Manager (LPM) serves NPL projects to secure that NPL team is, fully functional, productive, part of global read across and focused in early launch phase. Due to the experience and background (s)he is able to coach, guide and even backup NPL M?s at project start to ensure proper staffing and front loading with special focus on DFM, production concept refinement and early eCR preparation. (S)He will also be involved on escalation when a project turend red to support NPL M. In case of a multi-loaction launch the LPM coordinates and manages multiple production locations involved in regards to all launch activities. With focus on the alignment of the multi-loaction setup (s)he supports the local NPL M of achieving project team objectives and targets. The Launch Program Manager role is the role of an servant leader within his organization. (S)He communicates with the core project team and more than 10 Focus Factory NPL M teams with more than 150 NPL projects worldwide. Main responsabilities:
* Regularly review and alignement with NPL M and NPL Group Leader;
* Provide updates of project status to Head of LPM;
* Ensure escalatation are performed and assigned to the right decisioner until closure;
* Moderator role when on Escalatation process between disciplines;
* Monitor of electronic Lauch Status Report usage (e.g. monthly update, right information);
* Drive global read across between projects and locations. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* Bachelors/Master degree in a related field (engineering / sciences);
* At least 5 years experience in the automotive or consumer electronics industry in a variety of functions;
* Specialized technical knowledge about the production of electronic components in the field of automotive engineering;
* Knowledge of project management and project launch management;
* Good communication skills in English, German is considered a plus.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.