Rule Governance and Product Integrity Specialist - QM - TSR
You will be part of an international team and you will work closely together with different colleagues from various departments. The position is within Total Quality Management - Continental Management System Organization.
The activities are focused on: Governance and Regulations, which provides the general framework for our rules and is owner of the Continental House of Rules platform and Product Integrity, which drives and improves the risk management of potential issues regarding the series products of our company.
The position requires:
Manage the governance of our rules in House of Rules with special focus on the Group Level:
* Ensure the governance framework of Continental is applied, support and trainings are provided;
* Support offered in the creation, rollout and maintenance of company internal rules based on corporate standards;
* Create training materials on the "Rules for Rules";
* Responsible for publishing rules, provide technical support for rule creators, communicate the needed information about the governance requirements/tools and publication process;
Plan and coordinate the Product Integrity (PI) Training:
* Establish a yearly planning cycle for needed trainings;
* Plan needed trainings;
* Coordinate the global PI Trainer Tool;
* Identify improvements to ensure effective and efficient training;
* Maintain and improve the training material;
* Perform PI Trainings (virtual or physical classes);
Data Specialist for Product Integrity:
* Supervise and maintain data quality for PI Tool;
* Provide standard reports and special analysis upon request;
* Provide potential improvements to support a further digitalization of PI related activities.
* Business Studies/Economics Science/Economics Engineering;
* Communication and Consultancy;
* Data Analytics (e.g. PowerBI);
* Intercultural experience;
* Training and presentation skills;
* Highly motivated, good communication skills with the ability to work independently while being a team player;
* Very good English language skills (written and spoken).
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2019, Continental generated sales of i44.5 billion and currently employs more than 230,000 people in 59 countries and markets.