Quality Engineer - TSR
You will be part of an international team and you will work closely together with different colleagues from various departments. Enable everyone at Continental to live our Mission Critical Rules and Methods to leverage synergies, prevent risks and contribute to AAA achievement. Make it easy, effective and efficient for Continental's employees to apply the Mission Critical Rules and Methods.
The position requires:
* Creates/updates high-quality rules with focus on Field;
* Failure Analysis and Product Cybersecurity and involves all relevant stakeholders, e.g. business units from all business areas, plants, industrial engineering, development quality and operations quality;
* Ensures quality of FFA/Product Cybersecurity;
* Performs approval and documentation according to Continental's governance framework;
* Establishes networks, provides training material for organizational units (e.g. train-the-trainer concept), defines rollout plans, tracks the global rollout progress and performs compliance checks in order to monitor the implementation status;
* Supports and coaches organizational units especially in case of delays or other implementation problems. If necessary, initiates escalation to superiors, engineering, quality and operation management;
* Provides recommendations about the follow up on the compliance check results to QAM department and supports overall audit preparation (type of audit, focus BUs/locations, main focus areas to be audited, etc.);
* Creates transparency about the current state of FFA/Product Cybersecurity and standards in organizational units, supports resolution of problems, weaknesses and gaps. If necessary, initiates escalation to superiors, engineering, quality and operation management;
* Continuously collects feedback from the networks to update and improve FFA/Product Cybersecurity;
* Performs Structured Problem Solving, Managed Lessons Learned and other suitable methods (e.g. value stream mapping) to realize rule improvements and to foster a best practice sharing culture;
* Transforms this know-how to give input for the continuous improvement of Continental's house of rules with special focus on mission critical rules and methods to achieve higher product and service quality (effectiveness), as lean as possible processes (speed, efficiency), and finally highest customer satisfaction (success).
* Several years of experience working in quality management, e.g. development, operations or customer quality management. Ideally in at least two different disciplines or in a cross-discipline function;
* Knowledge about international norms, standards, and certification requirements (IATF, VDA, AIAG, ISO, ...);
* High networking competence, proven intercultural competence, advanced skills in stakeholder management, professional communication skills, and assertiveness;
* Methodological know-how in Structured Problem;
* Solving and Managed Lessons Learned;
* Development and production related business process management know-how;
* Digitalization and analytics skills.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2019, Continental generated sales of i44.5 billion and currently employs more than 230,000 people in 59 countries and markets.