Reporting Performance Media
Grow Faster. Think Bolder. The Marketing Team oversees thе eMAG brand and continuous growth of business through promotional campaigns, sales events, launches, loyalty programs, while ensuring a high standard experience for all customers. With us, you won’t just be gaining experience. You’ll obtain determination, agility and a new perspective that will propel you towards your professional ideal.
What will you do in our tеаm?
- Delivering performance reporting and insight to the PPC team;
- Create daily reports with full analysis of campaign statuses;
- Analyse large amounts of data from a variety of sources.
- Prepare executive-ready reporting of PPC campaign performance;
- Provide insightful analysis and commentary addressing KPI trends and progress, and provide actionable recommendations aimed at addressing gaps in performance as well as building on successful activities;
- Prepare periodic reports (daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly, as appropriate to the project), that surface important trends and campaign progress in relevant KPIs, using properly formatted charts, tables and narrative as appropriate.
- Proficiency in MS Excel (can create pivot tables, vlookups, graphs);
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools;
- Optional experience working with popular PPC ad platforms (Google AdWords, Facebook Ads);
- Candidate should have strong analytical, organizational and time management skills.
- A flexible budget for meal tickets, internal tourism, retirement plans, foreign languages courses or various other options;
- A medical subscription at Medicover or Medlife;
- Discounts at various partners: banking, mobile, dental medicine, wellness or coffee houses;
- The Bookster library.