ALTEN Romania, part of the international ALTEN Group - with a unique position as Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, provides support for its clients’ development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D and IT systems since 1996. The company comprises 2 divisions specialized on its core capabilities: ENGINEERING and IT. These two divisions are: ALTEN TECHNO and ALTEN KEPLER.Requirements
To ensure success in this role, you need the following experience and skills:
• Bachelor’s Degree in the automotive field (Faculty of Transports);
• Good knowledge of in-vehicle electronics, and ADAS systems;
• Advanced English language skills.
A typical day might include the following:
• Responsible for planning and making sure of the status of the validations on several projects;
• Supervising if the validation has been done (depending on the complexity of the system);
• Involving in the validation activities, and focused on quality and efficiency;
• Ensuring benches for a test, making a bench test, and vehicle test on Track;
• Taking responsibility for the validation in front of the Project Technical Leaders;
• Knowing when to alert everybody, if a solution is required to be implemented.