Product Manager - Sport
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs eMAG active
View all jobs Product Manager - Sport active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internet - eCommerce active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
Grow Faster. Grow Stronger. The Commercial Team in eMAG builds and constantly develops the product range, launching new products with a competitive price strategy, while planning innovative promotional campaigns with the Marketing Team and finding new providers for the company’s portfolio. With us, you won’t just be gaining experience. You’ll obtain determination, agility and a new perspective that will propel you towards your professional ideal.
What will you do in our team?
- Buying responsibility for Sport & Outdoor division;
- Negotiate the purchase of merchandise required by the company, ensuring that these meet specifications and can be delivered at the appropriate time at the most favorable prices;
- Negotiate and manage support from suppliers including evidence, invoicing, and cash-in;
- Select and develop profitable new range;
- Monitor purchase orders to ensure that these are modified to meet changes in requirements;
- Maintain up-to-date lists of suppliers and pricing arrangements to ensure that the company achieves the most favorable commercial terms;
- Monitor the performance of suppliers and products to ensure that they meet the required standards;
- Working closely with the stock team to ensure all promotions and new lines are delivered on time;
- Maintain an awareness of quantities of stocks of merchandise to ensure that shortages are avoided;
- Able to deliver meaningful reports and cut through the information/detail in order to get to the real issue;
- Keeping abreast of market trends and competitor activity in a fast-paced environment, to help identify new opportunities as well as changes to our existing offering;
- Monitor the purchasing arrangements to ensure that they are taking advantage of the most favorable terms;
- Develop the merchandise acquisition plan based on the sales forecast; Set up and execute automated replenishment.
- Knowledge and experience in marketing, sales and product management;
- Knowledge Category: distribution channels, products, margins;
- Able to plan and prioritize workloads in order to meet deadlines is fundamental;
- Confident, ambitious, a self-starter, with the ability to operate in a dynamic environment;
- Communication, presentation and negotiation skills – proven track record of closed deals and/or partnerships;
- Net understanding of business (buying and stock);
- Highly organized, analytical, task-focused;
- Uses creative thought process - on product, promotions, displays, deals;
- Able to work across multicultural environments;
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- A flexible budget for meal tickets, internal tourism, retirement plans, foreign languages courses or various other options;
- A medical subscription;
- The Bookster library - you choose what you want to read and you’ll receive the books at the office.
- Discounts at various partners: banking, mobile, dental medicine, wellness or coffee houses.