Manufacturing Launch Coordinator - TSR
The Manufacturing Launch Coordinator has the required experience and know how to support a new product lauch (or series production) in the production definition, implementation, improvement and changes in the production processes. Has a relevant significance in technical details of the production process arround the equipment (interface equipment - line -operators) and in the preparation and execution the different sample builds and the proper verification of production related setups.
* Tracking of the industrialization and ramp-up activities in close connection with the engineering team.
* Implementation of lean concepts and robust processes during installation of production cells keeping cycle time, FPY and product and process requirements given.
* Coordinate the implementation of the equipments and processes necessary for the product.
* Planning , drive and ensuring of flawless New Product Launch builds .
* Work out activities triggered by eventual changes in product or requirements
* During execution of activities, keeping the Capital spends aligned with approved authorizations and/or budgets.
* Keeping other costs such as labor, ramp-up in line with approved project plan and budget
* Technical University degree;
* Experience in PCB production - highly appreciated;
* Specialized technical knowledge about the production of electronic components in the field of automotive engineer-ing - appreciated;
* Knowledge of project management highly appreciated;
* Knowledge of FMEA, Control Plan;
* Knowledge of SAP;
* English is mandatory; German is a plus
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs around 233,000 people in 58 countries and markets. In 2021, the company celebrates its 150th anniversary. The Vehicle Networking and Information business area, with its vision of "Always On," sees the vehicle of the future as a partner that supports its passengers with intelligent and secure solutions - seamlessly networked, user-friendly, convenient and smart. The business area develops and integrates components and end-to-end systems for connected mobility - architecture, hardware, software and services. With solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, user experience, high-performance computing, digital services and system integration for passenger cars, light commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures stable and safe connectivity and smooth information flows for connected mobility.