API Developer (Mulesoft)
CGI in Romania
Founded in 1976, CGI is among the largest independent IT and business consulting services firms in the world. With 78,000 consultants and other professionals across the globe, CGI delivers an end-to-end portfolio of capabilities, from strategic IT and business consulting to systems integration, managed IT and business process services and intellectual property solutions. CGI works with clients through a local relationship model complemented by a global delivery network that helps clients digitally transform their organizations and accelerate results. With Fiscal 2019 reported revenue of C$12.1 billion, CGI shares are listed on the TSX (GIB.A) and the NYSE (GIB). Learn more at cgi.com.
À propos de CGI
Fondée en 1976, CGI figure parmi les plus importantes entreprises indépendantes de services-conseils en technologie de l’information (TI) et en management au monde. CGI compte 78 000 conseillers et autres professionnels établis partout dans le monde grâce auxquels l’entreprise offre un portefeuille complet de services et de solutions : des services-conseils stratégiques en TI et en management, de l’intégration de systèmes, des services en TI et en gestion des processus d’affaires en mode délégué ainsi que des solutions de propriété intellectuelle. La collaboration de CGI avec ses clients repose sur un modèle axé sur les relations locales, conjugué à un réseau mondial de prestation de services, qui permet aux clients de réaliser la transformation numérique de leur organisation et d’accélérer l’obtention de résultats. Au cours de l’exercice financier 2019, CGI a généré des revenus de 12,1 milliards de dollars canadiens. Les actions de CGI sont inscrites à la Bourse de Toronto (GIB.A) ainsi qu’à la Bourse de New York (GIB). Apprenez-en davantage sur cgi.com.
- >1 year working experience with Rest/API or RAML/Anypoint Studio.
- Willing to learn Mulesoft v4 technology (any mulesoft experience is welcome)
- Ability to communicate technical direction, to make decisions, and to work autonomously.
- Requires strong analytical, conceptual and problem-solving abilities.
- Good communication in English, both written and verbal.
- French in a plus
It’s nice to have:
• OAuth 2.0 knowledge,
• GIT and GIT flow methods,
• Azure DevOps
The ideal candidate is a developer who already worked on API design and development, with knowledge on UML and should not be frightened by debugging whenever a problem occurs.
Experience with high volume of data / performance management and optimization would also a key skill for the position.
- Understand and clarify complex business integration requirements and create eloquent, scalable/manageable designs, utilizing MuleSoft v4.
- Explain complex technical issues to project managers, developers, and architects in an easy to understand manner, and recommend clearly thought out solutions.
- Implement technical solutions for enterprise systems and build trust with stakeholders in MuleSoft’s ability to meet their business requirements.
- Actively test and clearly document implementations, so others can easily understand the requirements, implementation, and test conditions.
- Work closely with other internal functions providing feedback on future product requirements.
- Provide mentorship on advanced MuleSoft technical capabilities.
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
- You will build strategic platforms that will improve the users’ experience with cards and benefits on international level
- Exposure to various global cultures and teams
- You will be working with the newest technologies
- We offer you a very pleasant working environment, in the heart of Bucharest
- We also have for you: meal tickets, holiday vouchers, flexible hours, work from home, flexible benefits system, on-
the job training. And we do not stop here.