Content Moderator with Russian
Conectys is a global organization with centers on 3 continents and in 7 countries. We are all about transparency, modesty and growth. We also strongly believe in Fun@Work, so much that we’ve made it one of our core values.
We have the best possible clients in gaming, high tech, travel, retail, finance and other key industries.
Conectys is fueled by people. Employee engagement, initial and ongoing training, flexible work hours, incentives, “Pizza with the CEO”, Fruit Days, Happy Hours, employee-driven CSR programs, Open Door Policy or trips to client sites are just examples of what YOU will experience in Conectys. We are also recognized for premium BPO services with 10 awards received in the past 3 years alone.
You come with:
- A B2 level of Russian (as you will review content written in Russian);
- A B2 level of English (we work in a multinational environment and our common language is English);
- Attention to details (you will need it when reviewing content/documents etc);
- Ability to work independently, without supervision and continuous guidance;
- Availability to work from home on a 24/7 flexible schedule. We value your safety and during the pandemic, all our employees are working remotely.
- Residence in Bucharest (this is necessary for when we will decide to return to our office in Bucharest);
- Good internet connection and a functional computer/laptop (preferably).
Your day in Conectys:
- You will validate the compliance of all content (reviews, images video, etc.) submitted by members/users of the application with the set of working procedures and manuals in place;
- Based on existing guidelines you will identify and inform the client about potential frauds;
- You will identify and escalate potential errors of the applications used to process reviews to the direct supervisor and/or the clients' designated team;
- You will validate new documents used by customers.
We come with:
- An attractive salary;
- Meal tickets;
- Private medical insurance;
- Work from home possibility (during the covid-19 pandemic);
- Part-time/full-time schedule, organized in flexible shifts;
- Easter & Christmas gifts;
- Bookster subscription;
- Professional work environment in a fast-growing company;
- International career opportunities.