JUNIOR PLATFORM OPERATOR
JUNIOR PLATFORM OPERATOR
Benefit Team – Romania, Bucharest
WHAT IS EDENRED?
Edenred is a leading digital platform for services and payments and the everyday companion for people at work, connecting over 50 million users and 2 million partner merchants in 46 countries via more than 850,000 corporate clients.
Edenred offers specific-purpose payment solutions for food (such as meal benefits), mobility (such as multi-energy, maintenance, toll, parking and commuter solutions), incentives (such as gift cards, employee engagement platforms) and corporate payments (such as virtual cards).
True to the Group’s purpose, “Enrich connections. For good.”, these solutions enhance users’ well-being and purchasing power. They improve companies’ attractiveness and efficiency, and vitalize the employment market and the local economy. They also foster access to healthier food, more environmentally friendly products and softer mobility.
Edenred’s 10,000 employees are committed to making the world of work a connected ecosystem that is safer, more efficient and more responsible every day.
In 2020, thanks to its global technology assets, the Group managed close to €30 billion in business volume, primarily carried out via mobile applications, online platforms and cards.
Edenred is listed on the Euronext Paris stock exchange and included in the following indices: CAC Next 20, CAC Large 60, Euronext 100, FTSE4Good and MSCI Europe.
WHAT IS BENEFITSYSTEMS?
HOW DOES THE BENEFIT PLATFORM WORK?
The employer concludes a contract and sends a list of employees with the corresponding monthly budget. The platform works like an online store where each employee has secure access to a wide range of flexible benefits, offers and discounts, within the budget provided by the employer. The employer thus outsources a service that would have taken the company's internal resources, both time wise, as well as human or financial.
The Junior Platform Operator responsibilities include collecting and entering data in databases and maintaining accurate records of valuable company information. Our ideal candidate has essential data entry skills, likes fast typing with an eye for detail and familiarity with spreadsheets and online forms. A successful Junior Platform Operator will be responsible for maintaining accurate, up-to-date and useable information in our platform.
He/she will be in charge of:
- Introduce new products in the online store;
- Process information, texts, images;
- Update prices and specifications for existing products in the online store;
- Prepare the offers to be added in the online store;
- You actively participate in the development and expansion of the online store;
You have High school diploma, general education degree or equivalent.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters; provide empathy for the client
- Ability to prioritize and manage own workload
- Demonstrated experience in using Microsoft Office package
- Familiar with CRM systems and practices
- Strong attention to details
- Previous experience with another platform or online store
Language required: Romanian. English is a nice to have.
EXPECTED START DATE
- Location: Bucharest Office
- Specific working conditions: full-time job