CUSTOMER CARE TEAM LEADER
CUSTOMER CARE TEAM LEADER
Benefit Team – Romania, Bucharest
WHAT IS EDENRED?
Edenred is a leading digital platform for services and payments and the everyday companion for people at work, connecting over 50 million users and 2 million partner merchants in 46 countries via more than 850,000 corporate clients.
Edenred offers specific-purpose payment solutions for food (such as meal benefits), mobility (such as multi-energy, maintenance, toll, parking and commuter solutions), incentives (such as gift cards, employee engagement platforms) and corporate payments (such as virtual cards).
True to the Group’s purpose, “Enrich connections. For good.”, these solutions enhance users’ well-being and purchasing power. They improve companies’ attractiveness and efficiency, and vitalize the employment market and the local economy. They also foster access to healthier food, more environmentally friendly products and softer mobility.
Edenred’s 10,000 employees are committed to making the world of work a connected ecosystem that is safer, more efficient and more responsible every day.
In 2020, thanks to its global technology assets, the Group managed close to €30 billion in business volume, primarily carried out via mobile applications, online platforms and cards.
Edenred is listed on the Euronext Paris stock exchange and included in the following indices: CAC Next 20, CAC Large 60, Euronext 100, FTSE4Good and MSCI Europe.
WHAT IS BENEFITSYSTEMS?
BenefitSystems is the market leader of electronic employee benefits in Romania, with the widest range of extra-salary benefits, offering companies a complete flow for managing, reporting, and integrating into accountancy and payroll systems of all benefits chosen directly by their employees.
HOW DOES THE BENEFIT PLATFORM WORK?
The employer concludes a contract and sends a list of employees with the corresponding monthly budget. The platform works like an online store where each employee has secure access to a wide range of flexible benefits, offers and discounts, within the budget provided by the employer. The employer thus outsources a service that would have taken the company's internal resources, both time wise, as well as human or financial.
YOU WILL VIBE WITH US
The Customer Care Team Leader organizes and coordinates the team and enjoys direct contact with customers by telephone and understands thе customer’s needs, displays diplomacy, is polite, remains calm, listens, always portrays a professional & positive image to thе customer.
He/she will be in charge of:
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times
- Responding promptly to customer requests directly, but also through the team (incoming calls, emails, tickets)
- Communicating with customers through various channels
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints
- Knowing our products inside and out so that he/she can answer questions
- Checking orders, forms, and requests
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support
- Organizes, guides, manages, controls and is responsible for the efficient development of the customer care (call center) activity of the company in accordance with the legal provisions in force and with the internal regulations of the group
- Knows and understands the importance of the internal and external client
- Organizes daily tasks and responsibilities to meet customer expectations through professionalism and quality of services offered
- Ensures KPIs delivery at team level; run reports to monitor KPIs and propose actions to improve performance of the team
- Offers support to his/her team when needed
You have High school diploma, general education degree or equivalent.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters; provide empathy for the client
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Ability to prioritize and manage own workload
- Demonstrated experience in using Microsoft Office package
- Familiar with CRM systems and practices
- Experience in a customer service role
- Team player and lead by example - helping thе team to achieve objectives, friendly and approachable even when busy, but firm where necessary, works to team and individual standards
- Experience in coordinating a team as a team-leader.
Language required: Romanian. English is a nice to have.
EXPECTED START DATE
- Location: Bucharest Office
- Specific working conditions: full-time job