Customer Services Specialist with Danish
Here’s our story; now tell us yours:
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- 1+ year of work experience / position is also suitable for fresh graduates
- Fluent communication skills in English and Danish
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding customer care to solve customer issues in an efficient way, building a seamless customer experience
- Refined problem-solving skills
Join us as a Customer Services Specialist on our Customer Care team in Bucharest, Romania to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a Customer Services Specialist, you will be the customer advocate, ensuring complex issues are taken care of quickly and efficiently while providing the best customer experience. You will become a specialist in Dell Technologies products, solutions and capabilities, experimenting with new innovations and discussing best practices with your team.
- Investigate and resolve pre-delivery and post-delivery issues to the satisfaction of the client and act on behalf of the customer with other Dell departments to ensure proper resolution of the problem
- E-mail and phone communication to support sales service provided to customers
- Advise and support a group of consumer, small & medium business and public and large enterprise clients to their highest satisfaction
- Enhance the value of the positive customer experience through the knowledge, information and advice given
- Work in a dynamic environment of multinational teams and with an opportunity of connecting to different people from various countries every day
If a customer experiences a problem using a Dell Technologies product or service, the Customer Services team has the knowledge at their fingertips to answer their questions – by phone or email. Building great relationships with customers, we make a real difference. We also establish the systems that provide solutions to questions and problems. What’s more, we report issues to design departments to make sure Dell Technologies continues to provide products that are better than ever. To keep up with constantly evolving technology, the team is fully trained whenever a product is upgraded or launched.