Business System Analyst - Transactions
Inetum is an IT services company that provides digital services and solutions and a global group that helps companies and institutions to get the most out of digital flow. The Inetum group is committed towards all these players to innovate, continue to adapt and stay ahead. With its multi-expert profile, Inetum offers its clients a unique combination of proximity, a sectorial organization and solutions of industrial quality. Operating in more than 26 countries, the Group has nearly 27,000 employees and in 2020 generated revenues of €1,965 billion.
Inetum Romania is an important player in the IT services and solutions market in our country, with over 14 years of activity. It is a stable, growing and profitable company with over 500 employees who provide, from the service centers in Bucharest, Pitesti and Constanta, IT consulting services, infrastructure and software development services, digital services, solutions for Smart City.
• Higher education completed
• Minimum 5 years relevant experience as a business and systems analyst
• Advanced PC skills (Microsoft Office, UML, Query utilities, Power Point)
• Advanced SQL level knowledge in at least one version (T-SQL, PL / SQL; DB2 SQL)
• English language - advanced level
• Discuss with business lines, explore business requirements and ideas, come up with recommendations, highlight their feasibility, motivation, benefits and risks.
• Provide consultancy in drafting requirements and project proposals together with those responsible for this activity and business lines.
• Analyze the impact of the implementation of the business requirements of the initiators on the functioning of the systems in which they are to be implemented or of some systems connected with them from a functional perspective, and of the performance, as well as of the afferent IT services.
• Coordinate the effort estimates of the analysts in the exploratory phase and validate the effort estimate for the analysis phase.
• Collect, analyze and document business requirements, transform these requirements into functional and non-functional specifications in a structured manner, using the existing methodology.
• Ensure the quality control of deliverables provided by fellow business systems analysts by reviewing them and making changes.
• Make decisions related to functional design and align them with architectural decisions. He intervenes to support fellow business systems analysts as a "subject matter expert".
• Provide subject matter expert expertise within the projects related to the covered business areas.
• Provide consulting in defining, modifying and improving the business processes within the bank
• Participate in the elaboration of the solution design together with the people responsible for this activity.
• Participate in the development and execution of test scenarios for FAT and acceptance testing (ATU) together with the test analyst
• Provide support during testing and implementation: provides additional information and clarification if required, keeps documentation of business requirements and specifications (functional and non-functional) up to date during the project, operating approved changes or additions.
• Provide post-implementation support during or after the stabilization period to system administrators for troubleshooting issues related to the new business requirements implemented.
• Acquire and maintain solid functional and technical knowledge for RBRo's business applications in its field of activity.
• Is responsible for organizing the documentation specific to his / her business area / areas in order to consolidate the know-how.
• Provide functional and gap analysis in application procurement and documents additional requirements, participates in the evaluation process.
• Performs any other task related to the natural flow of the activity and the mission of the job (applies to all levels of specialization).