Voted the Most Desired Employer in Romania, in the Financial Services Industry, three consecutive times, in the Catalyst surveys, Deloitte Romania provides services in audit, tax, legal, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, business processes as well as technology services, through 2,000 professionals. The Regional Audit Delivery Center (RADC) provides Audit services to various Country Member Firms from Deloitte Central Europe and to their clients. The Tax & Legal Delivery Center (TLDC) offers services focused on 5 service lines: GES (Global Employer Services), Business Tax, Global Tax Center Europe, Global Trade Advisory (GTA) and Legal Center of Excellence (CoE).
Worldwide, Deloitte serves four out of five Fortune Global 500 companies through a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories, with over 330,000 professionals. The organization is recognized among “World’s Best Workplaces™” by Great Place to Work® and Fortune and among “World’s Most Attractive Employers”, by Universum, according to 2020 surveys.
We believe that innovation comes from contrasting disciplines, backgrounds and cultural perspectives and that the innovative solutions our people deliver have to always make an impact that matters. We celebrate individual strengths and we prioritize our people’s well-being.
You bring the ambition, we’ll provide the opportunities.
• Minimum bachelor’s degree
• Graphic design portfolio featuring layout design and including slide decks. To be presented during interview.
• Ability to review and make editorial comments on designs, as well as make recommendations
• Problem solving, such as ability to identify main categories of tasks in a design project
• Demonstrate use of analog thinking (sketching, collating, building mood boards) to help with the design process
• Ability to iterate fast through different versions of a design and explore very different ideas
• Experience designing infographics and data visualizations
• Advanced user of PowerPoint (master templates, themes, graphics)
• Intermediate user of Adobe Illustrator and Adobe InDesign
• Very good use of English both verbal and written
Not required, but a big plus:
• Experience working with international teams and clients
• Experience with advanced presentation animation (kinetic typography, motion paths, morph transitions)
• Experience with design ops.
• Work on client-facing Deloitte Legal deliverables, such as key service collateral and documentation
• Design visual proposals for Deloitte Legal client prospects
• Support Deloitte Legal leadership with ad-hoc requests when needed
• Create information visualizations for both internal and client-facing reports
• Occasionally support with graphic design for e-mail or social media communication
• Contribute to the Centre of Excellence’s presence on the intranet
• Attend regular design critique and follow-up sessions with the team senior
• Manage time well and respect the constraints of the client
• Continuously stay inspired, looking for new solutions both within and outside the constraints of the brand/design system
• Be open to conversations, curious, and eager to align expectations and do ad-hoc ideation sessions, gather feedback, and pivot when needed
• Create visual solutions that can be reused and become valuable assets to an ever-growing design library
• Attend to side-projects and explore growing opportunities proactively
• Be a proactive learner, self-manage own learning journey
• Be flexible with working hours in the case of major opportunities where every contribution is critical for the success of the engagement.
We are looking a Graphic Designer (digital layout) to support Deloitte Legal business development by creating visual and engaging slide decks for client opportunities, internal documentation, visual explanations, and more. Our team is a global center supporting more than 80 local firms globally with custom projects that can change every day. This opportunity may help you get early exposure to global projects and provide further opportunities to grow. You will work along the Senior Designer of the team and directly with lead client service professionals from around the globe.