Process engineer in production area
Do you want to transform your ideas into beneficial and meaningful technologies?
Whether in the field of Industrial Technology or Mobility Solutions, with us you improve the quality of life for people all over the world. Welcome to a place where excellence is made. Welcome to Bosch.
Bosch Automotive Blaj is a production unit that started its activity in 2007, under Bosch Rexroth division, for Industrial Technology sector. The plant grew fast, in terms of both buildings and products, and starting with 2012 it began to produce for Automotive Industry, specifically for Chassis Control System and Powertrain Solutions.
Our associates give great innovation and quality that is why, from 2020, Bosch Blaj will be lead plant for knock sensors. Blaj is one of the three plants in Europe where NOx Sensors are produced, sensors that are part of Bosch revolutionary innovation in diesel technology.
So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.Qualifications
What distinguishes you:
- Advanced English language skills
- Knowledge about molding processes (injection molding)
- CAD knowledge
- Bachelor degree in technical field
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours - we want you to work whenever it suits you most;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Medical support, because your health is a priority to us;
- Trainings and certifications - we invite you to national and international technical soft skills trainings;
- Relocation/transport bonus;
- Annual performance bonus;
- After work activities organized through Living in @Blaj (events such as Family Day, Blaj aLive festival, fun after work - discounts for sporting activities and others);
- Professional working environment with experienced engineers in the field;
Your contribution to something big:
- Responsible for continuous improvement of the assigned production processes, in compliance with applicable parameters
- Responsible for standard processes leadplant implementation
- Responsible for the correct application of legal rules, Bosch safety standards and labor protection criteria, when intervening and/or defining processes
- Responsible for process documentation and assimilation
- Responsible for analyzing and minimizing process deviation impact, within assigned production area
- Responsible for processes technical capacity calculation, according to applicable regulations
- Defines the parts list and the technical maintenance standard
- Maintains permanent contact with the international production network