Software Developer for VNI HMI - TSR
Who we are and what we do?
* We create products and experiences. Our product portfolio consists of cluster instruments, head-up displays, central displays and multimedia units;
* As we like to say, software is the soul of our products. This helps us to create the comfort while driving your car, to connect you with your car, visually, via sounds or haptic feedback;
* We work closely with system & software requirements engineers, software architects and project teams world wide to deliver a high-quality product for our customers;
* We use Agile methodology to plan, develop and deliver our products. What are we looking for?
* Passionate software engineers who have experience in automotive embedded software development to join our team and work for the next generation products. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* Experience in automotive embedded software development (at least 2 years);
* Good understanding of real-time systems (requirements/architecture/design);
* Good knowledge of embedded SW development process;
* Advanced C/C++ programming skills;
* Basic electrical engineering knowledge;
* Advanced English writing and speaking skills.
* Would be a plus to have:
* Experience with embedded development tools (emulators, analyzers, oscilloscopes, etc.);
* Experience with DOORs, Jenkins, Jira;
* AUTOSAR knowledge;
* Knowledge of SPI, CAN communication protocols;
* Problem solving skills.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.