Global PCN / PTN Coordinator - ADAS TSR
As a PCN/PTN coordinator your responsibility will be to drive the Change process when changes effect multiple products / manufacturing processes within his organizational entity.
As main tasks :
- PCN classification alignment (according PCN Qualification Matrix);
- Drive decision making about Bridge Buy in all affected BU projects;
- Driver for consolidated solution towards PCN's/ PTN's release (handling in time schedule);
- Identify the need for emergency action, escalate if necessary;
- Escalation within BU in case anyPCN' or PTN's leads to allocation cross several products;
- Check and track assignments/working/release status within BU.
- Technical competences (to understand change subject on top level);
- English Language is a must;
- Experience in basic Project Management - focus on problem resolution techniques, decision driving;
- Proactive behavior - driving of items in an international team;
- Networking skills - how to get international team members on board;
- Open minded (drive an pragmatic approach);
- Good organizational skills;
- MS Office, SAP.
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional, professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.