SW Developer for ADAS Measurement Technology Framework - TSR
We are looking for a passionate SW developer with a good SW Design and Development knowledge for Windows desktop applications.
A good candidate needs to have strong OOP background. Experience on WTL, Boost and COM programming will be a plus, as well as CAN, FlexRay, Ethernet knowledge.
Parts of daily SW Developer responsibilities will be the Requirements Engineering, SW Design and Development for assigned medium complexity modules, as part of the MTS Framework development team (ADAS Data Acquisition, Test and Simulation system).
- You'll be part of a professional and dynamic team
Our team is responsible for the development of the MTS system - a complete data acquisition, algorithms simulation and validation solution, including multiple sub-disciplines (SW, HW, OS) and covering a large variety of responsibilities (PM, SW architecture/design/development, HW development, Deployment, Validation, Support).
The ADAS context for 2021 sees every new car sold in the major markets equipped with our radars, cameras or Lidars. And every sensor has to continuously tell a story. What's good is that we have a huge volume of information. What's better is that we have the capability to process it!
We analyze the sensor data, we understand all that the car sees around and we teach the car to make decisions! In ADAS, all of these are possible also because of our MTS solution.
We go step by step towards a fully automated driving and we enjoy each and every step, every new function provided by ADAS to our customers (Traffic Sign Recognition, Lane Detection, Object Detection, Pedestrian Detection, Head Light Assist...).
- Introductory period
A mentor (member of the MTS SW Development team) will guide you to take over step by step your own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
Minimum skills and experience:
- University Degree (i.e. Computer Science, Informatics...);
- Medium C++ and Object Oriented Programming know-how;
- Medium knowledge of software development methodologies;
- Analytical capabilities and good communication skills;
Preferred skills and experience:
- Experience in developing complex SW projects;
- Experience with Windows development libraries (MFC, WTL or similar), COM, Boost;
- CAN, FlexRay, Ethernet knowledge is a plus;
- Working experience with Vector tools (CANoe, CANAlyzer).
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional, professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.