Nursery Co-teacher in Egypt for 1 Year
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Nursery Co-teacher in Egypt for 1 Year active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Education - Training active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
About Kinder Daycare and Nursery We are a dedicated and passionate British nursery and preschool and we believe in making a difference in the world by inspiring new generations and empowering families. We provide the highest quality care for children between 3 months to 6 years old. We have first-hand knowledge in implementing the Early Year Foundation Stage (EYFS); the British statuary framework (curriculum) for promoting the learning, development, and safety of children from birth to five years. Banking on our expertise Kinder has now dedicated its efforts to innovating the Early Years Education system in Egypt & the MENA region through introducing & implementing the British EYFS curriculum standards in compliance with our headquarters in the Role Description Nursery Assistants ensure high quality, balanced provision of leading practice education and care is delivered; creating a safe, caring, and welcoming setting in which parents are happy to entrust their child and where their child is encouraged and supported to flourish in an enabling and stimulating environment. -To adhere to Kinder Day Nursery policies and procedures and meet legislative requirements and following education curriculum, delivering standards that ensure the highest possible inspection grading. -To promote a successful business with a first-class reputation, engaging with the local community and marketing the nursery whilst providing excellent customer care. Working hours
- Monday to Thursday, 09:00am - 4:00pm
- Sunday, 09:00am - 4:00pm
- To ensure operational policies and procedures implemented by Kinder Day Nursery are adhered to, ensuring relevant legislation is met.
- Maintain and promote the brand of Kinder Day Nursery.
- To support and demonstrate inspiring and ambitious practice.
- Respond professionally to complaints (verbal/written), recording and reporting to management and assist positively with any actions required.
- Assist with Quality Improvement Visits and Inspections.
- Adhere to room ratios in line with policy and rotas.
- Ensure daily room registers and records of children in attendance are accurate.
- Adhere to Health and Safety policies, completing risk assessments, hazard logs, and documentation as set out in the operational plan.
- To participate in the emergency and security procedures such as emergency evacuation, door security, and e-safety.
- Be alert to issues of safeguarding, ensuring that the welfare and safety of the children and adults are paramount, recording and reporting any concerns to the DSL.
- Maintain high standards of cleanliness and hygiene in practice, ensuring relevant documentation is completed as required.
- Active involvement in staff meetings, which support continually evolving high standards of practice.
- To understand key children’s culture, level of development and identify next steps with line managers' support.
- To work with colleagues in observation, assessment, and planning, to ensure the provision of a stimulating environment with a balance of challenging and inspiring child/adult lead activities reflecting children’s individual needs and interests.
- To ensure detailed record-keeping for key children’s development maintaining these records on a regular basis with quality meaningful observations and assessments and involve parents in the process of planning and sharing of children’s progress.
- Support the settling in of new children in a sensitive manner, ensuring all relevant documentation is completed, liaising closely with parents and staff to ensure home life and children’s interests are utilised for reassurance.
- Personal skills and knowledge
- Presentation skills
- Team Management
- Language Teaching
- English (Required)
Salary: 4500 EGP per month
Opportunity fee: 229.00 EUR (ONLY if you are accepted by the Company)
Accommodation will be provided but not paid for. You will have to cover the cost.
Food 2 meals per day will be provided and paid for.
Benefits for interns
- Get Certified as a Global Talent Participant
- Develop a set of leadership qualities through our Leadership Development Model
- Get personal & professional support from your local AIESEC office and AIESEC office abroad
- Boost your career prospects with an international internship in your field
Once you make the application an AIESEC representative will contact you via phone as soon as possible and provide you with more information and guidance. Please make sure to check your inbox or spam mail for the next 3 days after your application.